Objectives of the Center
1. The Center will promote the cooperation between Thai and Chinese schools, and build and share educational resources mutually.
2. The Center will assist Thai schools to carry out Chinese-language education, design majors together, criticize and share the achievements of basic education in China.
3. Making good use of the successful cases of the Targeted Poverty Alleviation in China, and with the leadership from Thai government, the Center will explore models of educational poverty alleviation in Thailand. That is to bring a job to a person, bring benefits to a family, and bring influence to a village.
4. The Center will assist to carry out the plan of “studying in China” and “studying in Thailand, and cultivate talents who know China and Thailand well, and who are both knowledgeable and capable.
5. The Center will integrate the resources from Thai and Chinese government, social organizations, and individuals, and provide more funding to develop the education in poverty-stricken areas in Thailand.
6. Based on the cooperation between schools, the Center will promote the exchanges of educational management, teaching and learning, and teachers and students between Thailand and China.
7. The Center will make good use of Chinese experience to enhance the informatization of Thai education.
8. Making good use of the advantage of Thailand and China, the center will promote summer camps, winter camps, and learning and researching activities.
9. The Center will make good use of Thai and Chinese resources to provide the schools in poverty-stricken areas in Thailand with test books, teaching materials, stationeries, and sports equipments, which are in line with Thai laws and with the approval from Thai government.
10. The Center will provide assistance to the construction of higher educational institutions, scientific research and cooperation, and teacher exchange and further studies.